RequirementsYou have experience in maintaining a garden or park. You can trim hedges, plant flowers and trees, etc ... Helping with the construction is no problem for you. French or English is no problem for you. You are available quickly
- Driver License: B
- Working experience: Less than 2 years
- Sector: Agriculture and horticulture
- Job domain: Agriculture and horticulture
- Function: Horticultural worker
- Location: Waregem
- Regime: Day work
- Duration of employment: Full time
- Statute: Blue-collar worker
- Hours each week: 39
As an electro-mechanic you are responsible for maintaining, repairing and adjusting the agricultural machines that make bales from flax. When it is less busy at the machines you help with binding flax.
As a stable employee you are responsible for the maintenance of the horses, cows and their stables. You make sure that they always have food and water, you manure the stables and let the animals in and out. You also do small maintenance and repair works like repairing a drinking or feeding trough, repairing the deterrent wire, pulling herbs in the meadows, etc...
As an technician/driver of agricultural machines you work part-time in a team in the workshop on the development and maintenance of the machines. This is about 20% of the time and working days are from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. In the other 80% of the time you work on the field, either in a team or alone. You will ben responsible for planting potatoes, harvesting spinach, picking peas, picking beans, harvesting potatoes and harvesting carrots.