This is a part-time job on Monday, Friday and Saturday for 22.5 hours a week. You will work in a small company that takes very good care of their staff.Social security:
- Holiday pay
- End-of-year bonus
- Retirement contribution
- Child benefit
- Medical insurance
- Workplace accident insurance
After finding a good job for you, we will ensure a nice stay in Belgium. Once in Belgium you can count on personal help from our coordinator and job coaches. With the 'MyAxintor app' we inform you during the cooperation about everything you need to know.
- Correct weekly payment in line with Belgian regulations
- Comfortable accommodation
- Friendly onboarding
- A job coach who speaks your language
- A coordinator for support with smooth integration
RequirementsYou are motivated and want to work. You are looking for a long-term part-time job.
- Driver License: B
- Working experience: Less than 2 years
- Sector: Agriculture and horticulture
- Job domain: Production, packaging
- Function: Packer
- Location: Ledegem
- Regime: Day work
- Duration of employment: Half-time
- Statute: Blue-collar worker
- Hours each week: 23
As an electro-mechanic you are responsible for maintaining, repairing and adjusting the agricultural machines that make bales from flax. When it is less busy at the machines you help with binding flax.
As an industrial cleaner, you will be responsible for cleaning chicken stables.
As an production worker/packer you are helping in the packaging the eggs. You are helping on the production line, packaging the small boxes in to the big boxes and put them on the pallets for transportation.