As a driver CE you will be responsible for the transport of goods in Belgium and northern France. As a driver you will (sometimes) also be responsible for loading and unloading goods at the customers.
You will be working for a well-known transport company, performing bache transport throughout Belgium and Northern France.Social security:
- Holiday pay
- End-of-year bonus
- Retirement contribution
- Child benefit
- Medical insurance
- Workplace accident insurance
After finding a good job for you, we will ensure a nice stay in Belgium. Once in Belgium you can count on personal help from our coordinator and job coaches. With the 'MyAxintor app' we inform you during the cooperation about everything you need to know.
- Correct weekly payment in line with Belgian regulations
- Comfortable accommodation
- Friendly onboarding
- A job coach who speaks your language
- A coordinator for support with smooth integration
RequirementsAs a driver CE you can demonstrate 2 years of experience as a bache, container or plateau driver. Sleeping in the truck occurs 4-5 nights per week. If possible and desired, work can also be done on Saturdays. Loading and unloading the truck is not a problem for you.
- Driver License: C+E
- Working experience: Less than 2 years
- Sector: Distribution, transport and logistics
- Job domain: Logistics, transport and maritime
- Function: Truck driver CE
- Location: Poperinge
- Regime: Day work
- Duration of employment: Full time
- Contract type : Option fixed
- Statute: Blue-collar worker
- Hours each week: 40
Driver CE (national transport)
As a Driver CE you are responsible for delivering frozen products to supermarkets.
In TransWest you can work in warehouse as: Forklift driver, reach truck operator, electric pallet operator or order picker. You are responsible for loading and unloading incoming goods. Our client is active in the supply of frozen products. You work in warehouse in freezing temperatures (about -22C°). You unload the goods both manually and with a pallet truck or forklift/reachtruck. Company will provide you special clothes to work in -22C°.
Truck driver CE
As a driver CE you will be responsible for connecting and unloading the truck, checking the delivery, keeping the client satisfied, etc.