Our client started out as a family business with a focus on technical installations, and has since grown into one of the market leaders in Flanders in the field of multitechnics. They are strongly committed to innovative techniques and are a fixed value for Power & EM, Automation, Piping, Air-conditioning, Multitechnics, Support & Maintenance. Essential within the growth is sticking to their core values customer satisfaction, teamwork and trust! Due to the increasing growth of our customer, we are urgently looking for enthusiastic plumbers, mainly in the regions of Ostend and Ghent, to get started on new construction projects. Your main tasks are: • Responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of sanitary facilities, taps, gas boilers, … • Installing and commissioning sanitary appliances • Processing and laying pipes for distribution of water and gas • Installing heating systems • Participate in total projects with, among other things, the following techniques: sanitary, heating, ventilation, ...
• A competitive salary • An exciting and varied job that you can help to further develop yourself, and where you get the opportunity to participate in innovative projects within a fast-growing company • Various training and career opportunities according to your talents and interests • Reinforced family working atmosphere through an active after work calendar (family day, football tournaments, Easter turnip, cycling activities, drinks, ...) Check Facebook to get to know our team!
Salary is to discuss according your experienceSocial security:
- Holiday pay
- End-of-year bonus
- Retirement contribution
- Child benefit
- Medical insurance
- Workplace accident insurance
After finding a good job for you, we will ensure a nice stay in Belgium. Once in Belgium you can count on personal help from our coordinator and job coaches. With the 'MyAxintor app' we inform you during the cooperation about everything you need to know.
- Correct weekly payment in line with Belgian regulations
- Comfortable accommodation
- Friendly onboarding
- A job coach who speaks your language
- A coordinator for support with smooth integration
You have technical insight and are handy. You are a real team player with a sense of responsibility. You are motivated and eager to fly. You like variety
- Driver License: B
- Working experience: More than 2 years
- Sector: Metal industry
- Job domain: Metalworking, assembly
- Function: Plumber
- Location: Diksmuide
- Regime: Day work
- Duration of employment: Full time
- Contract type : Option fixed
- Statute: Blue-collar worker
- Hours each week: 40
As a gun sprayer you are responsible for the complete spraying of large constructions (installation of steel structures for buildings, walkways for overhead cranes, support structures for machines and silos, multi-storey buildings for industrial installations, etc.). You must be able to determine the correct thickness of the paint and adjust your gun properly.
CNC milling machine operator
As a CNC miller you will operate one or more CNC milling machines. You can convert the CNC machine in accordance with the work order and you maintain the machine(s). You ensure a timely and constant supply of raw materials and check the quality of the pieces. Finally, you are also responsible for the registration and documentation of production data.
CNC lathe operator
As a CNC turner you are responsible for setting up or operating a 3 axis / 5 axis or 8 axis machine. You have to adjust a drill, fill out a log, work with a vernier caliper, etc.