As a CE driver you are responsible for transporting day-old eggs and day-old chicks in Belgium and Northern France. If there are few trips on the schedule, you are also responsible for working in the hatchery.
You will be working in a family business that specializes in egg products and day-old chicks. You work from Monday to Friday, you don't sleep in the truck and only do day trips.Social security:
- Holiday pay
- End-of-year bonus
- Retirement contribution
- Child benefit
- Medical insurance
- Workplace accident insurance
After finding a good job for you, we will ensure a nice stay in Belgium. Once in Belgium you can count on personal help from our coordinator and job coaches. With the 'MyAxintor app' we inform you during the cooperation about everything you need to know.
- Correct weekly payment in line with Belgian regulations
- Comfortable accommodation
- Friendly onboarding
- A job coach who speaks your language
- A coordinator for support with smooth integration
RequirementsYou are in possession of a driving license CE and have relevant experience. In addition, you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- Driver License: C+E
- Working experience: Less than 2 years
- Sector: Distribution, transport and logistics
- Job domain: Logistics, transport and maritime
- Function: Driver CE (national transport)
- Location: Ieper
- Regime: Day work
- Duration of employment: Full time
- Contract type : Option fixed
- Statute: Blue-collar worker
- Hours each week: 38
In TransWest you can work in warehouse as: Forklift driver, reach truck operator, electric pallet operator or order picker. You are responsible for loading and unloading incoming goods. Our client is active in the supply of frozen products. You work in warehouse in freezing temperatures (about -22C°). You unload the goods both manually and with a pallet truck or forklift/reachtruck. Company will provide you special clothes to work in -22C°.
Driver CE (national transport)
As a Driver CE you are responsible for delivering frozen products to supermarkets.
Truck driver CE
As a driver CE you will be responsible for the transport of goods in Belgium and northern France. As a driver you will (sometimes) also be responsible for loading and unloading goods at the customers.