As a courman you are responsible for keeping the inner courtyard of this transport company structured. You will put the fridge boxes in the right place and make sure they are neat inside and out.
You will be working in a company that is responsible for national refrigerated transport. You are the person who ensures that the truck is ready after their ride to go back on the road the next day. You work every evening from 6 pm.Social security:
- Holiday pay
- End-of-year bonus
- Retirement contribution
- Child benefit
- Medical insurance
- Workplace accident insurance
After finding a good job for you, we will ensure a nice stay in Belgium. Once in Belgium you can count on personal help from our coordinator and job coaches. With the 'MyAxintor app' we inform you during the cooperation about everything you need to know.
- Correct weekly payment in line with Belgian regulations
- Comfortable accommodation
- Friendly onboarding
- A job coach who speaks your language
- A coordinator for support with smooth integration
RequirementsYou are in possession of a CE driving license and have relevant experience in maneuvering the truck.
- Driver License: C+E
- Working experience: Less than 2 years
- Sector: Distribution, transport and logistics
- Job domain: Logistics, transport and maritime
- Function: Driver CE (national transport)
- Location: Ieper
- Regime: Night work
- Duration of employment: Full time
- Contract type : Option fixed
- Statute: Blue-collar worker
- Hours each week: 38
In TransWest you can work in warehouse as: Forklift driver, reach truck operator, electric pallet operator or order picker. You are responsible for loading and unloading incoming goods. Our client is active in the supply of frozen products. You work in warehouse in freezing temperatures (about -22C°). You unload the goods both manually and with a pallet truck or forklift/reachtruck. Company will provide you special clothes to work in -22C°.
Driver CE (national transport)
As a Driver CE you are responsible for delivering frozen products to supermarkets.
Truck driver CE
As a driver CE you will be responsible for the transport of goods in Belgium and northern France. As a driver you will (sometimes) also be responsible for loading and unloading goods at the customers.