Driver CE (national transport)
As a CE driver, you are responsible for delivering frozen products to supermarkets.
Our client is a Flemish family business with over 60 years of experience in distribution and logistics of frozen food. You will join a fast-growing company that attaches great importance to quality. At this client you work in a family atmosphere with a passion for logistics, open communication and a no-nonsense culture. After a positive period with weekly contracts via Axintor Interim, you have a chance of a permanent contract. This company works with great flexibility so there is the possibility to perform many hours.
- Holiday pay
- End-of-year bonus
- Retirement contribution
- Child benefit
- Medical insurance
- Workplace accident insurance
What else can you expect from Axintor Interim?
After finding a good job for you, we will ensure a nice stay in Belgium. Once in Belgium you can count on personal help from our coordinator and job coaches. With the 'MyAxintor app' we inform you during the cooperation about everything you need to know.
- Correct weekly payment in line with Belgian regulations
- Comfortable accommodation
- Friendly onboarding
- A job coach who speaks your language
- A coordinator for support with smooth integration
As a national driver you leave in the morning with a full truck and you will deliver frozen pallets to various companies in the Benelux as well as part of France. You will reload and return to our loading dock the same day or the next day. We can also offer you a job where you will deliver pallets to their branches for a customer of this company. You work from Monday to Friday or Saturday. We discuss the possibilities together.
- Driver License: C+E
- Working experience: More than 2 years
- Sector: Distribution, transport and logistics
- Job domain: Logistics, transport and maritime
- Function: Driver CE (national transport)
- Location: Oostkamp
- Regime: Day work
- Duration of employment: Full time
- Contract type: Option fixed
- Statute: Blue-collar worker
- Hours each week: 38
Apply below by leaving your details. We will contact you as soon as possible to give you more information.