As a warehouse manager you are responsible for loading and unloading incoming goods. Our client is active in the supply of frozen products. You work as a warehouse worker in deep-freeze temperatures (approximately -22C°). You unload the goods manually or with a transpallet.
Our client is a Flemish family business with over 60 years of experience in distribution and logistics of frozen food. You will join a fast-growing company that attaches great importance to quality. At this client you work in a family atmosphere with a passion for logistics, open communication and a no-nonsense culture.
After a positive period with weekly contracts via Axintor Interim, you have a chance of a permanent contract.
There are different work schedules you can choose from:
- Day shift = Monday to Friday from 8am to 12pm and from 12:30pm to 4pm. On Thursday you work until 4.30 pm.
- 2 shifts = early shift from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Late shift from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. On Friday you work until 10.15 pm.
- Night shift = Monday to Thursday from 10 pm to 6 am. On Friday you work from 10.15 pm to 6.45 am.
- You work 1 Saturday a month.
- There is the possibility to work on Sunday = Sunday premium at 150%.
- Overtime is possible as well as working in system.
- Holiday pay
- End-of-year bonus
- Retirement contribution
- Child benefit
- Medical insurance
- Workplace accident insurance
What else can you expect from Axintor Interim?
After finding a good job for you, we will ensure a nice stay in Belgium. Once in Belgium you can count on personal help from our coordinator and job coaches. With the 'MyAxintor app' we inform you during the cooperation about everything you need to know.
- Correct weekly payment in line with Belgian regulations
- Comfortable accommodation
- Friendly onboarding
- A job coach who speaks your language
- A coordinator for support with smooth integration
For this position we are looking for someone who is not afraid to work in freezing temperatures of -22C°. A first experience as an order picker is not a must, but certainly a plus.
- Driver License: B
- Working experience: Less than 2 years
- Sector: Distribution, transport and logistics
- Job domain: Logistics, transport and maritime
- Function: Warehouse worker
- Location: Oostkamp
- Regime: Two shift system
- Duration of employment: Full time
- Contract type: Option fixed
- Statute: Blue-collar worker
- Hours each week: 38
Apply below by leaving your details. We will contact you as soon as possible to give you more information.