Our client started out as a family business with a focus on technical installations, and has since grown into one of the market leaders in Flanders in the field of multitechnics. They are strongly committed to innovative techniques and are a fixed value for Power & EM, Automation, Piping, Air-conditioning, Multitechnics, Support & Maintenance. Essential within the growth is sticking to their core values customer satisfaction, teamwork and trust! Due to the strong growth, our customer is urgently looking for enthusiastic and motivated employees for installation, renovation and expansion of electrical installations. What does this mean in concrete terms? You install electrical utilities in buildings: distribution boxes, lighting, heating, communication (parolophony, videophony,...). This applies to both industrial and residential projects, new construction and renovation, public and private assignments,... Wiring and connection of electrical circuits Laying pipes and cables for the various electrical circuits during installation and construction Lay out piping routes of the installation according to plan
• A competitive salary • An exciting and varied job that you can help to further develop yourself, and where you get the opportunity to participate in innovative projects within a fast-growing company • Various training and career opportunities according to your interests and talents • A family working atmosphere reinforced by an active after work calendar (family day, football tournaments, Easter turnip, cycling activities, drinks, ...)Social security:
- Holiday pay
- End-of-year bonus
- Retirement contribution
- Child benefit
- Medical insurance
- Workplace accident insurance
After finding a good job for you, we will ensure a nice stay in Belgium. Once in Belgium you can count on personal help from our coordinator and job coaches. With the 'MyAxintor app' we inform you during the cooperation about everything you need to know.
- Correct weekly payment in line with Belgian regulations
- Comfortable accommodation
- Friendly onboarding
- A job coach who speaks your language
- A coordinator for support with smooth integration
Requirements• You have an Electricity/Electromechanics education or equivalent through experience • You have a strong technical understanding and can translate this into practice • You like to work in a team, but also like to take responsibility • You work accurately and have an eye for details • You like to learn and find it fascinating to learn new things
- Driver License: B
- Working experience: Less than 2 years
- Sector: Electricity, Electrical installations
- Job domain: Electricity
- Function: Electrician
- Location: Diksmuide
- Regime: Day work
- Duration of employment: Full time
- Contract type: Option fixed
- Statute: Blue-collar worker
- Hours each week: 40
Driver C - Truck-mounted crane
As a driver C you are responsible for installing or removing lighting posts using a truck-mounted crane. You always work in a team of two people: you and a technician. Within this team you are the driver, you help to make a work pit with the help of a shovel, you remove the pole from the ground or place it in the ground with the truck-mounted crane. Finally, you help the technician to reconnect the cables in the pole.
As an electrician you are responsible for installing household installations (pipes, lighting, switches, electrical boards, intercom, surveillance systems,...). You work in a day system and you always leave from the workplace. You mainly work in a team of 2 people.
As a teamleader electricity you are responsible for helping and directing 2 to 5 electricians and auxiliary electricians on the construction sites. Of course you are well versed in the job through the right studies and/or experience and you know the tricks of the trade. You can also carry out repairs and malfunctions at customers. You help and guide with the execution, completion and start-up of new installations. This in existing and new custom projects of household installations, apartment constructions and the tertiary sector within a maximum circumference of 70 km.